Before starting the installation you should take a look at the preparation info below:
- use this guide only with the Nexus 7 Wi-FI 2012 edition.
– don’t try to install the files on any other variant of Nexus 7.
- your device has to be rooted and running the latest CWM or TWRP Recovery.
- read this whole guide first guide and do not skip any steps in case you want to complete installation at your first attempt.
- in the first steps of the tutorial you will find the ‘factory reset’ action, one that you shouldn’t skip.
– it is never recommended to install a custom ROM build over a different one.
– if you’re running an older variant of PA 4.4 beta ROM, then you can install the new PA 4.4 Final over it.
– in case you skip the ‘factory reset’ and the tablet doesn’t boot with the new ROM, then you will be forced to return and apply Factory Reset.
- in case you wish to save some data from installed apps, SMS text messages or any other type of file then you can use the Helium app for Android.
- sync Contacts info with your default Gmail account.
- this is a guide that should be applied by advanced users, do not blame us if you brick your tablet nor in case you lose any photos, documents or other data files.
- check the battery power level of your Nexus 7 2012 tablet and make sure that it is over 50%, so that it won’t switch off in the middle of the process.
- enable USB Debugging for your tablet from its Developer Options menu under Settings.
- if you need any extra help, then you can use the comments field.
Since you’ve read all of the above, now you can continue to the next part of this post and learn how to successfully install the new Paranoid Android 4.4 custom ROM for your tablet.
-- 2016 Tintota